- 50g Kerrymaid Buttery
- 3 leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 800g cooked and shredded turkey meat
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200ml Kerrymaid Savoury & Dessert Topping
- 200ml chicken stock
- 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6). Place a large saucepan on the stove on a medium heat. Add the Kerrymaid Buttery and the sliced leeks. Cook for 10 minutes until the leeks are soft and translucent. Next add the turkey and bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn up the heat and add the Kerrymaid Savoury & Dessert Topping and the stock. Bring to the boil and reduce by half before removing from the heat. Divide the mixture evenly between 4 small pie dishes and allow to cool.
- Cut 4 strips of the pre-rolled pastry and lay the strip around the rim of each pie dish. Brush these with beaten egg. Cut 4 rounds from the remaining pastry, using a saucer slightly bigger than your pie dishes as a template. Lay a pastry disk on top of each pie.
- Press down well around the rim and trim off any excess. Make a small hole in the top of each pie, brush well with the remaining beaten egg and sprinkle with salt.
- Put the pies in the oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.