- 300ml Kerrymaid Savoury & Dessert Topping
- 200ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 6 egg yolks
- 120g caster sugar
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 100g white chocolate drops
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Simmer the Kerrymaid Savoury & Dessert Topping and the milk with the vanilla.
- Once the Kerrymaid Savoury & Dessert Topping has just come to the boil, remove from the heat and add the chocolate drops.
- Leave to cool. Now gently whisk the egg yolks with the sugar. Slowly pour in the Kerrymaid Savoury & Dessert Topping and chocolate mixture. Combine well.
- Now place a few raspberries in the bottom of each ramekin and pour the mixture on top.
- Pour boiling water halfway up a baking tray to create a water bath. Place the ramekins in this. Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until just cooked so that they give a little wobble. The Crème Brûlées will set futher once chilled.
- Once cold, sprinkle the tops of the Crème Brûlées with caster sugar and caramelise with a blow torch. Leave for a few minutes so the sugar hardens, and serve.