Ready in: 8:00
- 175g Christmas pudding
- 75ml sweet Marsala wine
- 3 large, whole eggs
- 300ml Kerrymaid Savoury & Dessert Topping
- 150g Custard
- 100g sugar
- 75g whole almonds
- Zest of 1 orange and 1 lemon
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch cloves
- Pinch salt
- Start by lining your desired ramekins, terrine mould or pudding bowl with cling film.
- Crumble the Christmas pudding into a bowl and pour over the sweet Marsala wine. Add the orange and lemon zest, the whole almonds and the spices. Leave to soak while you prepare the rest of the dessert.
- Separate the eggs. Place the whites into a large bowl, add a pinch of salt and whisk to firm peaks.
- In another bowl, whisk the yolks with the sugar until they turn pale, and fold in the custard.
- Now whisk the Kerrymaid Savoury & Dessert Topping to firm peaks in another bowl.
- Fold the whisked Kerrymaid Savoury & Dessert Topping into the custard and egg mix, and then gently fold in the whisked egg whites.
- Finally, fold in the soaked Christmas pudding.
- Pour the mixture into your lined mould, cover the tops with the excess cling film and place into the freezer for 6-8 hours until set.
- When ready to serve, remove the top layer of cling film and tip the mould upside down. Pull away the mould and remove cling film.
- Garnish with a few berries and serve.